Sunday, January 15, 2012

maternity pictures!

we decided to roam craigslist and see who we could hire for cheap to take some maternity photos of us.  i came across a girl who lives in the area who is 18 and charged $45 for a photo shoot and editing. um, yes please!  i wasn't too picky about amazing editing, just wanted to make sure we were able to get these pictures before it was too late.  she did a great job and i couldn't be happier.  (well, i would probably be happier if my face wasn't as fat, which i realize now because of looking at myself in 50 pictures. but that comes with the territory, right??)

here's the majority of them, my favorites :) 34.5 weeks pregnant!

One of my favorites!
BIG belly.


Admiring baby girl




SOOO cliche but it had to be done.


Another one of my favorites
just belly :)

another favorite. such a cool editing trick!
Comparing bellies. I win.


Roping me in!
What?? Have a put on a few pounds??
Love!
DOUBLE love!!
Makena's chubby cheeks are rubbing off on Mommy.

Peek-A-Boo
Beautiful background.
Kisses for Kena




No comments:

Post a Comment