Wednesday, March 11, 2015

f/k/o: less words, more pictures.

there's not much rhyme or reason to this post, it's basically just snapshots of my day.  your news feed thanks me. 

we both need our morning fuel. hers is oj.
i told her to take off her pjs and get dressed. the first picture is what she chose, and stayed in for a good hour. i finally convinced her to add more clothing and she chose the second outfit all on her own. impressive, my little fashionista!
baby boy was extra snuggly today. and falling asleep in the jumper? never. happens.
someone isn't feeling too hot.  hoping to stop this bug dead in its tracks w/ my trusty essential oils!
dinner.  stuffed zuchinni. just type that in to allrecipes.com if you want the deets.  i did half ground beef, half pork sausage
when daddy's away, us girls will play. with sugar. lots of it. jon was busting his butt at volleyball and we were....doing this.
my bathroom sink is being transformed.  another chemical filled cream in the trash.  made a coconut oil and essential oil stretch mark cream.  cause, i have a billion. seriously. it sucks. 




and that was my day.  i know, coolness oozes out of me.  goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment