Tuesday, February 2, 2016

new name. new amazing offer!



let's just be real for a second.  this blog started off as my pregnancy journal.  i wrote in it before i announced my pregnancy with makena, and continued to do so after i announced it publicly.

it then turned into a baby pictures and recipes blog.

and now? its oily.

i wanted the domain name to match the content.  (its also the name of my oil infused natural products for new moms line). its been fun to have this blog evolve with me over the last 5 years.

i still intend to post the occasional recipe and i'll never be able to resist posting pictures of my adorable kids (see: my facebook page).  but i will mainly continue to use this as just one of my many oil resources.

i battle with myself constantly over my posts on facebook that are oil related.  my passion for these oils and products is HUGE and we talk about what we love right?  but i never want to feel like i'm annoying my friends, or coming across as salesy.  so i find a blog to be a "happy medium" in a sense.  sure, i will still post about oils (maybe more than you would like) on my fb page, but this blog is a choice haha. you've clicked this link to read more, nobody made you do it. i can rest assured that i'm not pressuring you :)

that being said, i want to launch the new blog name, Naturally Infused, by offering a personalized kit to NEW MEMBERS.  as some of you may remember, i posted a few months back about my top 20 oils.  you can read part 1 here, and part 2 here

well, this month only, i'm offering a tailor-made "Kristen Kit".  in this kit you not only get a premium starter kit (which is 10% off all month!!) but you will get almost all of my TOP 20 oils/products and you'll spend less than $400 for EVERYTHING.

sounds like a lot of money, i know. don't get scared yet.  i'm gonna break it down for you and you'll see why this is an amazing deal...

for $392.11 (this is the final price, it includes shipping and tax fees) you will get ALL of this:

-1 dewdrop diffuser
-5ml frankincense
-5ml thieves
-5ml lemon
-5ml stress away
-5ml panaway
-5ml lavender
-5ml purification
-5ml peppermint
-5ml digize
-5ml copaiba
-5ml rc
-5ml patchouli
-15ml wintergreen
-5ml joy
-15ml ylang ylang
-5ml grapefruit vitality
-5ml motivation
-5ml white angelica
-15ml cedarwood
-5ml gentle baby
-5ml orange vitality
-5ml valor
-5ml peace & calming
-5ml oregano vitality
-15ml lemongrass
-14.4oz thieves household cleaner

PLUS:
-2 2-oz packets ningxia red
-samples
-glass sample drams
-empty capsules
-empty roller bottle
-lip balm
-empty dropper bottle
-empty spray bottle
-full size look book
-12 day new kit challenge postcard
-access to apothecary society, an amazing oil education facebook group
-access to my members only monthly newsletter, full of recipes, incentives and oil education

i didn't include idaho balsam fir or dream catcher in this kit, because i mainly only use dc for makena's night terrors and its a pricey oil.  its amazing but i don't think everyone NEEDS it. same with idaho balsam fir.

to put this into perspective, the premium starter kit alone (first 12 items listed) is valued at over $300.  also notice that some of the bottles are 15ml (250ish drops).  you will be set for a LONG time.  and every item in this "kristen kit" are the things i can't live without. 

to recap: you get 26 oils, a diffuser, an entire bottle of thieves household cleaner, 20 rewards points to put toward free stuff and a full welcome pack of oil accessories and samples.  you also will receive my members only monthly newsletter.   all of this stuff if worth over $800, and you're getting it for less than half of that. 

on top of all this, you become a wholesale member of YL which means nothing more than you get to order your future oils for 24% cheaper than a retail customer would. 

seriously, now is the time.  you've been thinking about it and debating. and i hope whoever is reading this knows me enough to know that i'm 100% real about this stuff.  i believe it in. i'm passionate.  they work!  see what i'm talking about.  message me or email me at krisgidz@gmail.com

also check out my oil website at apothecarysociety.com/ksmith/

thanks for supporting me and letting me be your oil guide :) xoxo, kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment